Saturday, March 19, 2016

Free Publicity

APOLOGIES
First of all, I apologize for not doing much of a post today; I had surgery on my right hand Friday to correct a condition called "trigger finger." So my right hand is wrapped in a big elastic bandage, making it hard to type. Secondly, I'm taking a pain-killer, so I don't feel any remorse at not doing my usual post.

HEADS UP

I want to give you a heads up, that Sunday night, March 20, 2016, the CBS TV's "Sixty Minutes" is airing a 13-minute segment on St. Benedict's Prep. It will be right after the college basketball game, in the neighborhood of 7:00 p.m.  It promises to be a really good piece, so tell your friends about it, too.

I'll be back to blogging very soon, but meanwhile, have a blessed Holy Week!

Some links about the t.v. program:




No comments:

Post a Comment