Saturday, April 16, 2022

ANOTHER EASTER WITH COVID-19

 Although I continue recovering (too slowly!) from back surgery and am able to get to meals and community prayers, I still haven't gotten back to my normal energy level. So this morning, instead of writing a new meditation, I thought I might offer you one I'd written for some Easter in the past. 

As I looked at the twenty posts I've written about Easter over the years, I was surprised to find a few Easter posts about COVID-19, and noticed how timely they still seem. So, I invite you to scroll down the column to the left of this post to the list of "LABELS" and click on "Easter."  There you'll find lots of meditations on the great feast we're celebrating this weekend. I pray that one or another of them may offer you something the Lord needs you to hear this Easter.

May the Risen Lord fill you with all the blessings and graces of this holy season.


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment